Saturday, January 11, 2014

JONATHAN BROWNELL: NEW YORK


After my best friend and two other friends, were killed in a tragic car accident, In August ,2010. I hit the lowest point in my life. I found a form of therapy, I became addicted to ...FITNESS!
Through  exercise and proper nutrition, I "rebuilt" myself, bigger,stronger,faster & more aesthetic!
I was talked in competing at a NPC mens physique show, by a friend at the gym.With one month to prepare and not a chance in hell to place , let alone win. I took 1st Place, in class C & !st Overall! 
One month later at Nationals, July 2013, I took 1st in my class,but even better than that, I was discovered by the CEO of Silver Models Management in NYC! 


 I signed with Silver ,August 14th ,2013 and moved into the Infamous ModelHouse. I am currently clawing my way to the top,
 Keep an eye out for me in the modeling/acting industry.
 My name is Jonathan Brownell, and I refuse to lose!
 NPC Men's Physique Competitor:

Rochester NY- June 2013:
-1st Place Class C
-1st Place Overall (Nationally Qualified)

Pittsburgh PA- July 2013:
-1st Place Class C



 
MODELING:
-Inspirational Story & Physique Model for “Muscle & Fitness” National Magazine (October 2013)

-Apparel Model for "Game Sports Wear" (October 2013)

-Live Modeling in MAC Cosmetics Stores:
• Westchester Mall, NJ
• Broadway Street, NYC
• Natick Mall, MA (Oct. 18 & 19 2013)
• Baltimore, MD (Oct. 25 & 26 2013)

-Cover Model for “Tattooed Dots” by Amazon best selling author Kimberly Knight (October 2013)

-Cover Model for The Hachette Book Group (November 2013)

-Model for Sketchers “Christmas Campaign” (December 2013)

-Sponsored Muscle Tech Athlete (January 2014)


 



 
All photos, videos and profile information displayed on this page, have been acquired 
and shared with the expressed consent of he Model/Competitor.

No comments:

Post a Comment